I LOVE the new hair style! So cute! I actually think your first pic of you before is funny with the peace signs...reminds me of asians...they are always doing that in pics...kinda random i know!
I absolutely love the hair Courtney. Beautiful. (Good Job Allison!)
PS: Last night I dreamt about you Courtney and our Christams Eve Bash...I will not divulge on this public site, but I'll have to tell you about it. So funny.
5 comments:
I LOVE the new hair style! So cute! I actually think your first pic of you before is funny with the peace signs...reminds me of asians...they are always doing that in pics...kinda random i know!
You look gorgeous! Seriously, once again, I am super impressed with how many looks you can pull off and look great in each one!!
I absolutely love the hair Courtney. Beautiful. (Good Job Allison!)
PS: Last night I dreamt about you Courtney and our Christams Eve Bash...I will not divulge on this public site, but I'll have to tell you about it. So funny.
jill, that's the look i was going for in the first picture!
It looks great!
Post a Comment