Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ladies, this is the final rose....

Can you believe THE BACHELOR??!?!?!

Jason is so stupid and ridiculous and makes me totally bum out. I literally can't believe it!

People who get engaged and then dump their fiance ON NATIONAL TELEVISION because they're "in love with someone else" and then make out with someone new FIVE SECONDS LATER and clearly don't feel bad about it at all are SO LAME. Can Melissa like, sue him or something?

Molly is kinda dumb herself. What self-respecting woman would take a man back after all that?

Did I really think Jason and Melissa's relationship would last for all eternity? No way. But I didn't think he would be such a/an ______. (Insert insult/bad word's that us Mormon's are not supposed to say here.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I was sick!!!

Darren and Tessa said...

Im totally you Courtney!

Vrska's said...

AMEN to all of that! I have vowed NEVER to watch that show ever again. I was beyond furious after that whole thing! GGRRR!!

Sean and Kyla said...

Lol, oh Courntey, so rich. too bad I didn't see The Bachelor so I can't really sympathize with you..but I'm sure I'd agree with you if I had!