Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Already?....Ok!

Attention everyone in the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas of this thriving metropolis....
Tune your radios to 95.7FM to hear non-stop, 24-7 Christmas music from now until December 26th!



Yes, they are already playing Christmas music and have been ever since the day after Halloween. Crazy you say? Yeah.....CRAZY AWESOME! I'm the biggest Christmas freak around!


Ho Ho Ho!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I think I am ready...
yes, I think I am!

Allen Family said...

I'm glad we aren't the only ones listening to Christmas music. Kaeson loves to listen to Christmas music right now.

*~McGarys~* said...

Ok I am such a Grinch. I really can't stand Christmas music till the day of. I know I know! I do like Christmas I just think that it's silly to play it for so long.

Sean and Kyla said...

yay! we broke out the Christmas music already too!!