How exciting. How fun for the whole family? That's exciting your parents were able to be there. I can't wait to see more pictures, hear a name, and follow the cuteness. She's beautiful!!!
The first grand baby is so exciting! I guess since the only name I have seen is Jemima, I will be calling her that until I hear something else.;) Tell them congrats!
8 comments:
Yep I did just die of cuteness. Thanks for posting these!!
So cute Courtney, tell them congrats from me!
Did Renton really faint?? Details:) She is darling!
How exciting. How fun for the whole family? That's exciting your parents were able to be there. I can't wait to see more pictures, hear a name, and follow the cuteness. She's beautiful!!!
renton really fainted? oh man. she is super cute! yea for renton and lisa
Oh goodness, can't say it enough, she is too cute, and I'm so excited for you and your family and Amy's family. How fun!!!
The first grand baby is so exciting! I guess since the only name I have seen is Jemima, I will be calling her that until I hear something else.;) Tell them congrats!
tell Renton. . . breathe...
Post a Comment