Darren showed this to me just like two days ago....SO FUNNY!!!
OH MY GOSH all i can say is GHETTO!! ha ha i showed it to Joel he laughed and laughed!!
hahaha! i LOVE it! i giggled until i cried...and then i watched it three more times. good one, dood.
that's so funny, Sean JUST showed me this yesterday! lol and I'm glad you put the original video too cuz I was wondering how much was real, lol. nice.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Darren showed this to me just like two days ago....SO FUNNY!!!
OH MY GOSH all i can say is GHETTO!! ha ha i showed it to Joel he laughed and laughed!!
hahaha! i LOVE it! i giggled until i cried...and then i watched it three more times. good one, dood.
that's so funny, Sean JUST showed me this yesterday! lol and I'm glad you put the original video too cuz I was wondering how much was real, lol. nice.
Post a Comment