So my dad comes into my room the other morning and is like "Courtney are you going to work?" I'm like "uh...yeah", and look over at the clock...it's 7:45AM!!! Am I being punk'd? Yes, I have to be to work at 8am--and it takes 20 minutes or more depending on traffic to get there...so I'm already late. Fab. I somehow managed to turn off my alarm clock, as well as the two other alarms set on my phone without even knowing it. (Yes I triple-set my alarms. My roommates loved me--especially you, Alli :) )
I let out a little scream and jumped out of bed. I'm so out of it that I can barely open my eyes and I look like a drunk person stumbling around my room on the way to the bathroom. I get in there and throw my hair in a pony tail. I get my make-up bag out and go to open up my foundation--PROBLEM...I have carpel tunnel (the McGary curse) and both of my hands are asleep--I can't even grip the bottle! So I'm furiously shaking my hands for a couple of minutes trying to get them to wake up.
They stop tingling a little bit so that I can get the bottle open--but they are still asleep and I can't even feel them. So I pretty much look like my hands are paralyzed and slap my make-up on my face--literally slap. I'm pretty much laughing hysterically by now because I look like a complete goober. I finally get my act together and am out the door at 8:05am. Yes I was 30 minutes late to work. No I didn't shower. So sue me--No don't sue me. At least I put on deodorant.
2 comments:
Lol seriously such a good story!
my fav part is when you're slapping yourself
Post a Comment