Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sleeping habits of the rich and famous.

So around 3:30am last night I woke up with this sudden urge to unplug my alarm clock. Why? I don't know because I obviously needed it to wake up in the morning for work. I just knew that I needed to unplug it though...so what do I do? I reach over and start trying to unplug it. I was struggling to reach behind my bedside table and actually find the outlet all whist only being about 10% awake and aware of what I was actually doing. I don't know how long it actually took me to unplug it, it felt like eternity, but I finally got it out.

But once I got it out I just sat there like "What now?" I honestly didn't know what I was supposed to do next....so naturally I cradled it in my arms like a baby and laid back down with it. That was obviously the smart thing to do. I laid there for a while drifting in and out of sleep, but my mind was going a million miles a minute trying to figure out what to do next. Finally I realized that I would need it to actually go off in 2 hours to wake me up so I sat up and tried to find the outlet to plug it back in. I was too tired to actually get out of bed so I just sat there aimlessly trying to find the outlet...to no avail. I eventually just gave up and set the clock on the table. I had also set a couple alarms on my phone, so not all was lost. But seriously.....what the heck was I trying to do?! All I know it that it was imperative that I unplug it. I have weird sleeping habits and have been known to walk and talk in my sleep, but man, I wish someone would have been there to take a picture of me cradling my alarm clock. I can only imagine how rich that must have looked. Ha.

There Kyla. I blogged.

4 comments:

{allison} said...

this is hilarious! and i can vouch to the fact that you say weird things in your sleep. like telling me the population...? hahaha

Sean and Kyla said...

LOL wow...I was picturing the whole scene and...wow. lol. I really wish I was still your roommate when things like this happen so I could be awake and watch the whole thing and possibly film it to show you the next morning. lol.

Pedro Vinicius said...

"The worst part of a broken heart is that it keeps beating."
http://poetry-quotes.blogspot.com/
Check out my blog with love poems and quotes ;)

Noss said...

were you drunk??