I've decided to make my return to the blogging world. Huzzahhh!
I know you've missed me.
My life as of late, via iPhone....
Yes, she's still cute.
Such a cheeser
Celebrating Andrew's 4th Birthday/Angelversary at the park
Just singing a little Biebs on Karaoke
Eater Egg Hunt. Holy. I've never seen eggs go so fast. Kids are vicious!
Snuggle bug
Mom had a birthday! Hollaaaa!
Circa 1989ish
New iPhone case!
Treasures found at the back of my Us Weekly
Went to Utah a couple weeks ago
While there, I got my hairs did.
(post highlight, pre trim)
Got stuck at the airport for 6 hours. A happy accident because I got to have Cafe Rio with my brother! Hollllaaaa again.
Playing Pretty Pretty Princess
Moving Renton, Lisa, and Ava out of their house :( They're moving to Utah next month.
My brother eating dinner. Now this doesn't look very exciting, but you guys....see that plate? It's actually a PLATTER. Probably 16 inches across, I'd guess. And it is FILLED with enchiladas. He's a growing boy.
I'm baaaaaaaack!
New posts coming soon.
New posts coming soon.









2 comments:
Lol! I love all of this!
I'm so happy your back. I've missed your blogging. And I miss your face. I'm moving to Utah in a few months.. if you're ever down there again visiting let me know. We need to reunite. MFEO style.
Also.. I want a bosom buddy.. My birthdays in september.. i'm just saying..
Post a Comment