Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm an Aunt again!

We have another little baby girl Maxfield!!

Born October 9, 2012 at 10:26pm. She was 7 lbs 15 oz., 21 inches. Everyone is doing great! Big sis Ava already loves her tons and cried when I tried to take the baby and hold her. We're in love!


6 comments:

Kaylee said...

She's so chubbylicous, cute, and kissable!! Thanks for posting these, what an adorable fam!

Sean and Kyla said...

Congrats!! She is sooo adorable! And all these pictures are so precious!

Kristen Baird said...

I wanna just nibble her little chin. Can't wait to meet her!! :D

Candace and Brian said...

Oh my goodness I didn't even know they were expecting. How exciting. Congrats to your family!!! (Especially Renton & Lisa). She's darling!

Anonymous said...

Didn't even know they were expecting! How fun. She is darling and I want to kiss those cheeks!

David and Kira said...

I didn't know she was expecting either! Probably because we don't have grandma around telling us who is having another baby and when they are due! She was so proud of those announcements:) Congrats to them! Your parents are going to love spoiling another grandbaby!!!