Monday, July 7, 2008

What????

Today, while I was sitting on the airplane waiting to take off in Salt Lake, the guy next to me leans over and says: "I sure hope they fed the squirrels!" ummm....what? I just smiled politely and turned away while he laughed to himself. I was so confused, and still am. Maybe he was crazy? I think so. What do you think?

Later on....watch for my 4th of July review post. Filled with Glenn Beck, The Blue Man Group, and thousands of little girls screaming for Miley Cyrus (aka. Hannah Montana). What fun!

On another happy note....only 2 weeks left in the semester! How excited am I?! But, I am going to be very very busy these next two weeks. Why am I such a procrastinator?

1 comment:

Sean and Kyla said...

all I know is that the guy who said that to you in the airport was probably a cute old man that I would've fallen in love with, am I right? hm... I want to hear all about your fourth of July...you've got me in suspense!