who gave BYU-Idaho my permission to change the arrangement of the computers, books, desks, etc. on the third floor of the library? I have been sitting in the same spot the whole four years that I have been going to this school, and here, in my last semester I walk up to the library to find my familiar, trusty spot....and its not there. There are now bookshelves in its place. I can no longer call the back left corner of the third floor of the library "mine". I really am sad, and mad. I have spent many, many hours at that desk, only to have it taken away from me in my final days. So here I sit, at an unfamiliar computer with an unfamiliar screen. I don't like this.
I have 6 papers due next week, and I have to read a book by Monday. Better get back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment