To the only person who really knows what went on with the "Emergency Feminie Hygiene Kit" and who
knows what "Beaver Dick makes me sick!" is all about.

I'm so happy that even though I threw that napkin at you in a "beastly, violent" way three years ago, you decided to give me a change to be your friend. You complete me. I'm so happy I have a friend that just "gets me", and wants to make up dances in really little yellow shorts and gold metallic shirts, blows up pics of Kara Atkins to 11x17, rides recumbant tandem bicycles, loves Butter Cream Gangs and bike rides to the boat house just as much as me. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the ever famous Miss Kyla Urie as my BFF.
I heart you!
(But you know I'm really only friends with you for your famous brother, right?)
juuuussstt kidding. FBFF.
4 comments:
you and kayla look like you are riot to be around...these pictures are so funny :).
you are so sweet. what did I ever do to deserve a friend like you? this is so precious and I am so firing myself for not having read this earlier. Thanks so much friend. and it feels like it's been forever since I've seen you...man, this budget is kinda killing friendships isn't it? lol...I'll save up so I can visit you sometime! promise.
p.s. I miss your blogging...
I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. dresses with sleeves!?! Suit Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels Flower Girls
Post a Comment