Thursday, October 29, 2009

Say Cheese!

I stumbled upon this little gem of a website.
Please enjoy!

"TOGA...TOGA...TOGA!"
(and is that a boy in the middle? If so he's totally checking out mom's goods...)


Baby is thinking exactly what I'm thinking....


Someone needs to lay off the bulbs....either that or lift their chin!
(I swear I saw this exact woman in a tanning salon once)


She's not so sure about this one......


Best in Show!



"Everyone, wear denim and pop yo colla!"




A glass of orange juice a day...and you can do this!


JAZZ HANDS


I wouldn't want to meet them in an alley after dark....

I don't even know what you say about this one....

and there's soooo much more where that came from right here.

4 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Jill said...

ok those were kinda CREEPY!! haha but funny.

Noss said...

oh...my...gosh! that's so funny! cabbage patch kid? really? hahahahaha!!!

Karalynn said...

It's 1 a.m. but I am laughing so hard all by myself.