Monday, November 8, 2010

and life is like a song

Remember how I never post anymore? Yeah, me too. Anyways, my life is boring and all of my friends now live in Utah. Except Amy, bless her soul. She is my saving grace and I would die here alone in this desolate place without her. Fo real. Anyone know of any job openings in the SLC, Phoenix, or Southern California regions? I dyin' here peeps!!!

PS. I have a Bachelors Degree in Health Science with an emphasis in Public Health, and a double minor in Communications in Physical Sciences. I would really like to find a job in that area so that 9 1/2 semesters of hard work doesn't just go to waste. I mean, roughly $30,000+ for a piece of paper to hang on my wall? psh...

Peace Out.

PSS. I also graduated from college with NO DEBT!!! Yes ladies and gents, it can be done...


PSSS. This is fun.

No comments: