Thursday, December 11, 2008

dummm dum dum dum dummm dum

tomorrow.
I will be a college graduate as of 9(ish) pm tomorrow.


Oh joy!

(The title of this blog is the graduation song, in case you couldn't figure it out.)

6 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

Let us know if your having a get together. We would love to congradulate you:) 5098452171

Anonymous said...

congrats!! That is so awesome.

Unknown said...

Congrats yourself graduate! That's amazing! I am excited for you too! What are you going to do now that you'll be done? Thanks for the congrats. I am excited! Did you tell Carmelita? What did she say? Tell her "Hi" for me!!!! Oh and we just found out our baby is a BOY!! AH!

Darren and Tessa said...

Congrats!!!! How nice to actually be done......Darren and I are in Moscow ID so Darren can get his schooling done! Hope today is awesome!

Vrska's said...

CONGRATULATIONS COURTNEY YOU MADE IT!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

Jenks Family said...

that is great about graduation, have a great time.