Monday, February 9, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

I went to Vegas a couple weekends ago to visit my friend Kyla, and can you believe this is the only picture we took?

*Only a select few will actually understand the true meaning of this picture, and who we took it for.

It was a great weekend with Kyla. We didn't really do much, just hung out, which is how I like it. A few things we did do: got pedicures, ate Cafe Rio, lost money at the casino, watched Olsen twins videos, and I watched my first ever UFC match (and I couldn't help but think of Friends and The One with The Ultimate Fighting Champion). A fun weekend.

This coming weekend we are heading to Phoenix to Renton and Lisa's. I've gotta take advantage of the free flights before July 29th comes and my life is over. wahhhhh.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Fun vegas weekend.....


oooh, take lots of pictures with Renton and Lisa and give them hugs and kisses for me :)

Jill said...

I feel so bad for you that your flights are going to run out come July....NOT!! haha no i actually know how you feel my mom was working for the airlines when i got cut off...it seriously feels like part of you is actually gone!! But yes like Natalie said take tons of pictures with Renton and Lisa and tell them i miss them! They so need a blog!

*~McGarys~* said...

Your so funny! I had to look at it for like 2 seconds before i saw what you were pointing at. lol

kirbyh said...

as part of your taking advantage of flights, i feel like one of those flights should be to washington dc...please oh please say yes!
ps. i have almost alllll of the friends seasons now, it is awesome.

Sean and Kyla said...

truly a fun weekend. and yeah, I can't believe that really is the only picture we took, lame! but at least it was a good one, right? so where else are you planning on flying? a different and exotic location every weekend just to say you've been there?...why not, eh?