You're flights will no longer be available to you! Did I guess right??
well it's your birthday...you'll be 23, so i'm guessing the whole flight thing...as in you will have to pay for them like everyone else in the world.
"whats the prize?" said in that kid's voice from school of rock
wah wah wahhhh...flight privileges revoked. but I promise you life will go on...CHRGEIT! lol, jk
p.s. my family still can't get enough of that "can I have it??...can I?...." lol. yep, still going folks.
welcome to the world of normalhood...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're flights will no longer be available to you! Did I guess right??
well it's your birthday...you'll be 23, so i'm guessing the whole flight thing...as in you will have to pay for them like everyone else in the world.
"whats the prize?"
said in that kid's voice from school of rock
wah wah wahhhh...flight privileges revoked. but I promise you life will go on...CHRGEIT! lol, jk
p.s. my family still can't get enough of that "can I have it??...can I?...." lol. yep, still going folks.
welcome to the world of normalhood...
Post a Comment