
Dear Vampire Diaries,
It pains me that you will not be on again for another 6 weeks. We are in a fight.
Dear negative degree weather in the TC,
WTF? This is not ok.
WTF? This is not ok.
Dear New Car,
I love you so much. Please don't ever break down or do mean things to me. Also, I would appreciate it if you would drive great in snow/ice.
p.s. I love your heated seats the best...although, it does make me feel a little like I'm peeing my pants when they are on.
Dear all my money,
Where did you go? Oh right....see above.
Dear treadmill at Club 24 Fitness,
I promise to see you tomorrow. My bed is just so warm at 5:30am when its -12 degrees outside.
.
Dear Miley Cyrus,
You are 17 years old and a millionaire. Share the wealth.
Dear Apple Dumplings/Turtle Cake,
Please stop being so dang delicious. You are killing my diet.
Dear compaines who send treats to our office,
You need to stop that was well.
.
Dear TJMaxx,
I promise to come see you soon. I recently made a very large purchase and have not had the funds to visit. I miss you.
Dear weekend,
You couldn't have come any sooner....well, yes you could have....5 days ago.
1 comment:
LOL. you're so cute. uhhh that sounded like I was your mom or something. I apologize. let me start over. ahem. lol love it, it's so rich! (how about that, was that better?)
Post a Comment