So like a year ago my friend Tessa had this giveaway thing on her blog where if you were one of the first three to comment, you got a homemade gift from her. I was the third person to comment, so I was the lucky winner of one of her gifts! I totally forgot about it, but a few weeks ago she dropped this super cute sign thing off at my house. Well, the catch was was that I was supposed to turn around and do the same thing....but I'm lazy and never did. So here goes....a year later....
The game works like this-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). So come on people, even stalkers who visit but never comment (I know you're out there), leave a comment because chances are, I probably stalk you as well :) Hey we all like presents, right?
Send me an email with your address, to: courtneymaxfield@gmail.com
I have no idea what I'll make, (I'm not very crafty) or when you will get it (maybe 3 years from now...), but I promise it will be super cool and amazing....just like me!
Remember only the first three get a gift....so be quick!
3 comments:
ooooh! i want a gift!
Me! Me! I would like one! Does this mean that I have to start a blog so people will have a place to comment...?
you LOVE that I contemplated not leaving a comment only because I am so lazy I didn't want to have to pay it forward. LOL but I couldn't NOT leave a comment because I really want to be part of the three and get a super awesome gift from you! lol. so here I am. the final winner! yay!!! guess I have something to blog about now huh? lol
Post a Comment