yay!!!!! congratulations!!!
I'm so excited! Maybe now they will update their blog more often?
how fun! Tell them congrats for us since they don't update their blog so we can tell the ourselves:)
Yeah! Congrats to them. First grandchild, how fun!!
p.s. I love your new picture/quote/blog title ; )
What??!! I had no idea, and why aren't I hearing it from them??? Anyways, Thanks for the info Sweet Courtney :)
Im so excited for them! you will have to blog about them to keep us updated because they have been slacking!! Your going to be an Aunt how exciting!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yay!!!!! congratulations!!!
I'm so excited! Maybe now they will update their blog more often?
how fun! Tell them congrats for us since they don't update their blog so we can tell the ourselves:)
Yeah! Congrats to them. First grandchild, how fun!!
p.s. I love your new picture/quote/blog title ; )
What??!! I had no idea, and why aren't I hearing it from them??? Anyways, Thanks for the info Sweet Courtney :)
Im so excited for them! you will have to blog about them to keep us updated because they have been slacking!! Your going to be an Aunt how exciting!!!
Post a Comment