Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello? Is this thing on?

I have zero motivation to blog anymore. I don't even remember the last time i did an actual post. Does anyone actually read this thing?

12 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

yep. I do...and in fact I check it quite often and have been wondering when you'll blog again...I need it. I gotta have my Courntey fix!

Darren and Tessa said...

I read it!!!

The Ottley's said...

Um... yes!

David and Kira said...

I do!!

{allison} said...

me!

Jill said...

YES!! i do

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I do. Do you have a new niece yet? Sheryl never passes on the info!

Allen Family said...

I read it, and don't worry I feel the same way sometimes about blogging. I think my motivation is that is my second journal for my kids.

Anonymous said...

hey ...keep on blogging!!! you are the best ever. how else would we know how to pronounce things right!!! don't stop..love ya..mom via renton and lisa's place..remember them . they are the worst bloggers in the world...(that was from lisa!!!}

Danielle said...

Lol, I do and its been mega disappointing to not see a new post every time I log on :)

Noss said...

i do...
but i understand. i have also zero motivation to blog. i have nothing good to say anymore, but i am positive that you do.

Natalie said...

Courtney I read your blog! I am sorry that I don't comment more. But please keep blogging. My blogging has been a little pathetic too. I'll work on it I promise.