Monday, April 19, 2010

A welcome surprise


Oh, 85 degrees....where have you been all my life? You are a very welcome addition to spring.
.
I realize I haven't posted a real post in a very very long time. Sorry. (To all 3 of you.) Life isn't very exciting around these parts right now. Work work work, that's about it! Its starting to warm up and that makes me very, very happy! On Saturday I went for a run and what was supposed to be 4 miles turned into about 6 because somewhere along the path my keys fell out of my pocket and I had to turn around and run back until I found them....but it was such a nice day I didn't really mind.
.
I got to see my long lost friend Allison last week. She graduated from BYU-Idaho and was driving back home and stopped here for a few days. Her graduating got me thinking about my graduation from BYU-Idaho, and then I got all sentimental and weepy and I just want to go back to 2004 and do college all over again from the start, minus the homework, is that too much to ask? I miss it :( But other than that life is good! Just anxiously waiting for my niece to be born, in a little under two months! I can't wait for her chubby little thighs to fill out those adorable cheetah print leggings we got her, along with the 27 other outfits!

3 comments:

BreAnna said...

Courtney I am so glad you commented on my blog, this is one of the main reasons I hate private blogs. I like to feel like I live in a world where people from all over can become friends and actually feel like they are friends even if they don't live near by. I want to live in that world, not the world that tallies where my son and I are heading and when I am out of town. I want to be in the world that feels small through blogs. Thanks for commenting. I'm excited to peak in on you as well!

{allison} said...

when are you going to come visit? going to seattle is exciting!

Sean and Kyla said...

ahhh...so good to hear from you again! and I loved your comment on our blog, lol, made me literally 'lol'...weba it up. oh, good times. lol. you need to come visit this summer when atkins is here and stuff. and I'm impressed with you running six miles...dang..that's a lot!