Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dearest Laptop,


We've been together almost 5 years.


You've been good to me, and I have returned the love, so please fix whatever is going on with you internally, and we can be friends again.


I would also appreciate it if you didn't take all of my sweet memories with you to your grave, like...


ALL of my pictures. Pictures from my trips to Rome, Berlin, Hawaii 4 times, and various other vacations. Renton and Lisa's wedding, as well as many other friends' weddings, and 4 years of college memories, etc.


EVERY SINGLE paper and project I have ever written or worked on while I was in College.


Close to 3,000 songs in my itunes library, and over 200 songs purchased from the itunes store.


Please compy, please don't magically erase my hard-drive.


It would be great if you could heal yourself, so I don't have to pay the boys at Best Buy to.


Get well soon.


I love you,

Courtney

2 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

aw sad. hope your computer feels better soon...mostly so you can have all of your memories back. mine's like The Giver...sooo if it goes, so do all of my memories.

Sean and Kyla said...

dearest lapotp...please don't get any funny ideas from kyla's laptop. thank you.