So apparently when an antibiotic says to avoid direct sunlight exposure, they aren't messing around. I am now covered head to toe in red blotches/hives. Feels like someone threw me in a swimming pool of flames. I die.
If you need me you can find me face down in a big vat of aloe vera and cortisone. I'm not allowed to go outside.
cabinfevercabinfevercabinfever
This better go away before I head to Phoenix next Friday. I doubt my skin would agree with the Valley of the Sun.
**If you can name the movie that the title of this post comes from, you win 5 golden sparkle hearts**
4 comments:
she's the man!!!
oh...and i can't believe you blogged! how long has it been?!
lol. love it. you poor thing (and do I get half a point if the line sounded totally familiar but I couldn't name the movie? and I didn't cheat and just copy Allison's answer when I saw it?...)
dang!! I just have to post cause this very thing happened to me this past week. MISERABLE!!!!! I was all swollen and itchy and looked like I'd lost a battle with a horde of mosquitoes. Maybe they should emphasize that side effect a bit more ... good luck on your recovery--mine was only bad about 2 days.
Post a Comment