
What more could you want for the makings of a great weekend? Corn Salsa (aka heaven in a bowl), Pumpkin cream cheese cookies from broulims, Mary-kate and ashley movies, and an autographed 8x10 picture of Kyla's boyfriend Stephen Collins (aka the dad on 7th heaven).
Me, Kyla, and our favorite road.
We rented a recumbant tandem for the weekend. Pretty much the highlight of my life.
I'm sorry if this offends anyone...it had to be done. the sign was asking for it.

mmmm.....Snoasis. For those of you who haven't taken part in one of life's greatest pleasures that is Snoasis, you are really missing out. I urge you to 1. get in your car 2. Drive to Rexburg, Idaho....if not already there 3. Order Kiwi & Cream or a coconut & cream 4. enjoy your newly acquired little treat 4. die and go to heaven. Can i get an amen?!
and that just about sums it up. Sorry if this isn't the most interesting post in the world.....be nice, i'm still learning.
4 comments:
you most definitely get an "Amen!" and even a "Hallelujah!" while I'm at it! Great blog girlfriend...what a great weekend huh? seriously, so much fun. I'm so glad we got the tandem, next month we should totally call and reserve it for sure the day before...yeah? yeah. "waaaaah" (you better have said that in a bubble voice ; )
P.S. how did you link my name like to that my website? that's so cool, obviously I don't know how to do that.
well well well, looks like I know more about blogging than you! HA! If you go like you were going to post a new blog, there is a little icon that looks like a world with a little chain-link on it. click on that, and then you just type in the url. you have to highlight the word while you're doing it. make sense? call me if you have questions.....whose the smart one now?
YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING ONE BACK FOR ME AND THE KIDS TO TRY NEXT VISIT HOME. I AM SURE THEY WILL LET YOU JUST CARRY THAT ON THE PLAIN RIGHT?
Post a Comment