Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good news!

So, the other day I was talking to my advisor about classes, internships, jobs, blah blah blah....and I decided that the emphasis Occupational Safety just isn't for me. So I changed it to Public Health, which I think will make me much happier in the long run. Anyways, after I changed it, my advisor informed me that I could subsitute the Sanitation/Water Safety class for Physics! Do you know what that means?! I don't have to take Physics in the fall! I am so overjoyed I can hardly stand it! I have been dreading taking physics since.....the beginning of time, and have been putting it off for the past, well, pretty much 4 years since I started college, and with the fall being my last semester ever (I graduate in December!), I had no choice but to take it then. You have no idea how happy I am right now! I have been putting it off because A) I SUCK at math! I mean it. I SUCK BAD! (really, i do...ask any member of my family!) and B) I have heard some pretty bad horror stories about the class. Thank you Bro. Perkes, you just made my life.

Oh! another thing that made me very happy today: I finally did my hour-long presentation for my occupational safety class and survived! phew! So happy its over.....

3 comments:

Bybee Family said...

how exciting for you. Now just get those classes done so you can get back here to help me with the buisness out of the back of the van down by the river.:)

Sean and Kyla said...

this is all such great news Courntey! I am so so glad you don't have to take that class because I know how so so glad YOU are that you don't have to take it! Congrats on all the great happenings in your life right now, woohoo!! Stephen Collins would be so proud.

Enriquez Family said...

haha! Tammy's so funny! Thats so great! Im excited for you!