Sunday, May 25, 2008

testing 1...2...3


I figured since the rest of this world had a blog....why shouldn't I? Right?

7 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

exactly. You blog it up girlfriend. You go ahead and blog the crap out of the internet. You blog your guts out. You blog til your blogging blog falls off.
p.s. I love that picture of you, it's so rich. But not as rich as your sweet and sour. ; )

Sean and Kyla said...

oh, and I forgot to say how privileged I feel to be the first to write in your crack, er, I mean, the first to comment on your blog. Sorry, I have been signing so many yearbooks lately it just came out.

Natalie said...

Yay! Courtney my love! It is so great to see your beautiful face. BFF: Blogging friends forever!

Sarah Jones said...

Sweet. I am glad you have a blog. We can totally be friends now.

Noss said...

you should. and you do.

Enriquez Family said...

OF COurse! Friends! Cousins! All of It!

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

hey!!! yay, you joined us! its like the only way the mcgary's are keeping in touch lately! haha. so if you have any news about the family, you gotta post it!