Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's here!!!


My new ipod touch arrived today, and it's amazing! Definitely a step up from my old one. It's only been a couple hours and I'm already having so much fun with it! It's love.....

8 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

NICE! Ready for school soon??? Its almost Rexburg Time! Ya whooo...

Matt said...

I love that you are loving it, so precious. Black Beauty, premium.

Courtney said...

Hey, comment above me....by Matt, do you mean Kyla?

Sean and Kyla said...

hm, yeah, is that really my Matt? weird, I don't know...but when I clicked on his name his blog and stuff didn't show up so I'm not sure if it's him. Anyway, maybe we could hack into the system and figure it out. I'm sure with your new toy you can hack better. ; )

Sean and Kyla said...

sooooo. this is SUPER embarrassing. I am so so so retarded. in fact I can't stop laughing right now. seriously. I totally wrote that comment that is by "matt". oh my gosh, how lame am I?? First off, I don't recognize my OWN message, and second off I even write another comment not realizing I already had written one?? I did wayyy too many drugs in high school. jk, but I wish I could blame it on something like that. I'm really embarrassed. lol. gosh. this is like beyond being "blonde"!

Courtney said...

yeah, i kinda figured it was you when you said premium. But, you never know. And what do you mean when you say "my matt"? Like your brother? That's kinda wierd to call your brother 'mine'. I'm pretty sure you mean Matt Baker, right?! Atkins would love this.

Jenks Family said...

i want one of those phones, it was great to see your mom today at the office.

Sean and Kyla said...

and hey, hey you! you didn't tell me your three foods... ; )