yeeeaaahhh!! that was me! man, that was a great time. let's do it again. i mean, i am planning on moving to scandinavia, so i can see this going in a great direction...
man, that was such an awesome trip. seriously, so premium! we NEED to go somewhere again... Iceland? I really think that may be it... I mean, I totally checked out a book from the library on it. lol. I'm not kidding. p.s. love the latest blog picture
ok, so i'm SOOO glad you and Kyla are in. Iceland is gonna be great, i promise. let's shoot for early next year. and if that doesn't work, I suppose Hawaii would work, too. it's a little bit warmer than Iceland i'm guessing. and for sure cheaper.
um, I just have to say that I read your comment on my blog about the hamster thing... oh. my. gosh. seriously? seriously! that is sooo rich, I just keep imagining you guys wanting to get rid of it and it makes me laugh more and more!
4 comments:
yeeeaaahhh!! that was me! man, that was a great time. let's do it again. i mean, i am planning on moving to scandinavia, so i can see this going in a great direction...
man, that was such an awesome trip. seriously, so premium! we NEED to go somewhere again... Iceland? I really think that may be it... I mean, I totally checked out a book from the library on it. lol. I'm not kidding.
p.s. love the latest blog picture
ok, so i'm SOOO glad you and Kyla are in. Iceland is gonna be great, i promise. let's shoot for early next year.
and if that doesn't work, I suppose Hawaii would work, too. it's a little bit warmer than Iceland i'm guessing. and for sure cheaper.
um, I just have to say that I read your comment on my blog about the hamster thing... oh. my. gosh. seriously? seriously! that is sooo rich, I just keep imagining you guys wanting to get rid of it and it makes me laugh more and more!
Post a Comment