Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Reminisce

One of my oldest friends Natalie had this on her blog, and I thought it looked fun, so please play along! Reminiscing about good times is one of my favorite things to do! Just the other night, my friend Danielle and I (kyla was there too), were reading what she wrote in my yearbook our senior year 4 years ago, it was hilarious and so much fun to remember some of the things we had forgotten. Even if you look at my blog without me knowing and have a memory of us together, don't be afraid to share! Because chances are.....I probably stalk yours too......

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how people remember you! It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

hugs & kisses,
Courtney

5 comments:

Noss said...

look, i'm the first to leave a memory!
I remember the first time (and only time, maybe?) that we did something just me and you...when we did our hair outrageously. Mohawk and Texas. it was a perfect welcome back to American life.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

COurtney I have eight million memories with you....
*playing barbies with you for hours trying to avoid renton from bombing us with his airplanes
* playing bay watch in my backyard (I wish that I could post the picture us in our sunglasses with dallin....so hilarious)
* beauty pagent parties
* Christmas Eve extravaganzas, playing the chimes and eating OG salad, (PS: Josh and I will be there this year, YAY)
* disneyland in 5th grade
And I have to repeat the memories you left on my blog...such good times
* playing beautician, Giving your mom mohawks and putting 9 thousand bows and clips in her hair
* I totally forgot about the funerals to my best friends wedding soundtrack...hahaha, so funny.
OH Courtney, I miss the good ole elementary school days...we sure had it good :)

Sean and Kyla said...

hmm...I think one of my favorite memories was when we were doing math (specifically statistics) together for about an hour and it was just getting funnier and funnier as you counted numbers unnecessarily. lol. you know what I'm talking about. man, college was so much fun!

Courtney said...

i wonder who left the comment that was deleted and what it said...hmm.....that drives me crazy!