Happy B-day to ME! Yep, that's right. Today is my 22nd birthday. You know what that means? Only one more year before my life officially comes to an end.....the day I turn 23, is the day my free flying gets taken away. WHY?!?!?! Dang you Delta! So, that means I only have one year left to go on all my trips I've had planned. (Namely to Australia, that Danielle and I have had planned for 5 years. Start saving yellers!) But, I still have my birthday to celebrate today! So party on!
On a happy note, my BFF Kyla is coming on Thursday! She was supposed to come last weekend, but, due to some unexpected events, she is coming this weekend. (Something about a famous brother coming home.....more important than me? I beg to differ. ) But, it actually ended up working out better, because, she gets to stay longer than she had originally planned, she will be here for the midnight release party of the 4th twilight book, and for my mom's work patient party, and I wasn't in the greatest of moods this past weekend. So, its probably better she's coming this weekend. I really cannot wait! Mostly to talk in the "bubble voice" all weekend. But really, I just can't wait for her to come! I wish you could all have the chance to meet Kyla someday. She really is the coolest ever. I mean it.
On a possibly happier note, my BFF Danielle who just got home from her mission last week, started reading Twilight! Yes, another has been sucked in! She read the first book in one day, then called me last night, frantic, because she needed the second one. I told her she could get it when she came for my birthday festivities tonight, and she responded with "I have to wait that long!?!?" So, she came over and got it last night at 10pm. I'm so happy I could bring another into the flock.
On a really-fantastic-news note, grades were posted and.......I passed Chemistry! It was really touch and go there for a while, but I passed with a C+. Now, I know some of you genius' out there are thinking, "A C+?! That sucks!" But, I am very proud of that C+. That Chemistry class was the hardest class I have ever taken in my life, and I was actually surprised that I did that well in it. There were numerous times where I really just had no idea what was going on. It did drop my GPA a little, but I had A's in all my other classes, so not too bad. Math is totally my downfall.
Well, off to celebrate my birthday. Sorry my posts are so lame and boring. What can I say, I have a pretty boring life. But, after this weekend, I will have some very exciting things to post about! Kyla, Twilight, etc.........I can't wait!
3 comments:
love it! And this Kyla character sounds really cool, how do I get to be her friend? But mostly I love that danielle is sucked into the Twilight series! Can't wait to see you for reals in two days! And hey- happy birthday!
Well, its really an elite club, so i don't know if you'll ever get to be her friend. sorry, better luck next time.
I've met Kyla. she's okay. One time I was going to go down to Vegas to see her, but then she decided to go see a friend in Washington because her famous brother was in town the weekend she was going to go. oh well.
oh p.s.
Happy Birthday, girlfriend!!
Post a Comment