Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Musica

I just updated my playlist with some wonderfully teenage tunes! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sean and Kyla said...

can I just say that I love your playlist, it's so rich, so precious and so Courtney! I started going through the songs and Mikey ran over for "4 Minutes"... and then I had to laugh as I saw that you have a Hannah Montana song AND a Miley Cyrus song. I mean, ya gotta mix it up, give each artist a chance, right? They have two totally different sounds. lol. jk bff wtf omfg and I swear I'm not avoiding the question of coming to WA next weekend...I am 80 percent sure I'm coming...but I have to doubly make sure nothing is planned i.e. me watching the kids if mike and kara are out of town. p.s. do you like how this comment turned into an email? thought you would. ; )