Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a miracle!

I've got a million and one things to do before the semester ends tomorrow, but, I just wanted to share some very exciting news with you all. I just took my Occupational Safety final....and I got the highest grade in the class! Seriously! I really did! I only missed 3. This has never ever happened to me before. I've never gotten the highest grade on any test in my life, let alone a final! I was so nervous for this test, felt totally unprepared going in, and was just hoping for at least a C on it. What a suprise I got! A VERY welcome surprise. I was a little insulted when my Professor said, "Wow. How did you do that? No one has ever gotten that high of a score before...that's crazy. Good job!"

ummm... did you just insult my intelligence?!?!

4 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

CONGRATS!

Sean and Kyla said...

whoopeee!! p.s. love the breaking dawn countdown as well. so rich. can't wait to play with you next weekend!!!

Natalie said...

oh smarty pants courtney!!! I am proud of you.

Sean and Kyla said...

love the new picture on your blog, lol