Friday, July 11, 2008

It's official...

I have to give a shout out to my brother Renton. After a 7 hour test, he is officially a flight instructor! If you know Renton, you know this is the only thing he has ever wanted to do with his life...and he is the reason I know so much about airplanes.
And now I present, a tribute to Renton and his airplanes:
Here he is in his uniform...he looks pretty legit huh?
Taking pictures mid-flight. Is that really safe Renton?

First Officer of his 737....he wishes! He looks so excited, like a kid in a candy store....

He can officially fly one of these now.....SCARY! I don't know how "friendly" the skies are going to be from now on.


He really is a great pilot. Three cheers for the sickest pilot around!

P.S. I'm proud to announce that another has fallen victim to my Twilight trap. My cousin Tammy called me yesterday to confess her love for them now as well. I love it! Another one bites the dust.....

4 comments:

The Ottley's said...

Hey- Congrats to Renton! I'm surpised they don't have a BLOG. You should get them to work on that. :)

Natalie said...

YAY RENTON :). I'll always remember you blowing up Me and Courtney's barbie houses with your fighter jet planes. I will always slightly resent you for that...jk...good memories. Now Renton: Bring your cute wifey and your sweet sister and come fly to georgia and visit me and josh. :)

ps: I second the Ottley's comment.

Enriquez Family said...

That is so aweseme! Tell them congrats from me! And I agree.. They need a BLOG!

Sean and Kyla said...

that's so cute and so exciting! I love when people grow up and do what they've always wanted to do...and get paid for it!