Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spooktacular

I went to the Haunted Mill with some friends last night. Oh. My. Gosh. I don't think I've ever screamed that much in my life. Holy crap. If you live in Rexburg, or anywhere near, you must go. It was well worth the $10. I had already been there before a few years ago, but I was still scared to death. The Haunted Mill is about 15 minutes outside of rexburg in a little town of like 500 people called Teton. It is an old flour mill that a family turned into a haunted house about 10 years ago. It is a major attraction for students around Halloween time. It takes about 40 minutes to walk through it all. You go outside, over bridges, out into a field, and through 3 different buildings. I almost died on one of the bridges (really, i almost fell off, ask my roommates), and got water sprayed in my face on another. They only let you go in groups of five, so it was me, 3 of my roommates, and 1 guy. We made him go in the front. I had my arms wrapped around my roommates waist the entire time, and my other roommate had her hands around my waist the entire time. I feel bad for my roommate Stephanie, she was in the back the whole time. So now today, I have no voice. But it was so worth it. For FHE on Monday, my group is going to another haunted house called Dr. Slaughter's. Sound's promising, right? It is supposed to be scarier than the Haunted Mill. Will I survive? I really don't know, because I think I had multiple heart attacks last night. I'll let you know how it goes. BOO!

Here is a picture of the main building of the Haunted Mill, and that is the bridge I almost lost my life on.

For more info on the Haunted Mill, or for directions, go here. Really, do it. It will scare the crap out of you, but it's so scary its awesome. But be sure you go with at least one guy in your group, and with someone that doesn't mind you touching them inappropriately the entire time, because I'm pretty sure I was all over my roommate, sorry Carly.

1 comment:

Sean and Kyla said...

I can't believe that you actually want to do anything scary again, ever!! I was so scared that I will never ever go through a haunted anything, you are so brave girlfriend!