Thursday, November 20, 2008

10's


10 hours!!!!!

I will be watching this amazing (hopefully) movie in 10 Hours! I will be going home for 10 days. I will not have class for 10 days. I will not have to go to work for 10 days. My flight leaves in 4 hours and 10 minutes. I ate about 10 pounds of chocolate this week. I only have 10 days of school left EVER IN MY LIFE! 10, I tell you, 10!

2 comments:

kirbyh said...

10 10 10 10 10 10 10.....i love this number for today...this is fabulous. do you think you could do 10 more sounds effects for the glory that will be tonight? maybe just to complete the ten-ness of today?

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I get to watch it today at 4-hooray!! I hope it is great. That is super exciting to only have 10 days left of school ever.