Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!

Don't forget to vote!

And make the right choice....vote McCain!

p.s. I left my cell phone charger at the hotel this past weekend, so now my phone is dead. So, if you are trying to text or call me, I won't respond until the hotel sends me my charger and I get it charged. Just fyi....

5 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

nice. too bad when I actually decided to care enough to think about voting I realized I missed the registration deadline. oops.

Noss said...

i did it! i voted!!
i feel so patriotic.
"these colors don't run"
right?

Sean and Kyla said...

p.s. I love that you wrote "my phone it dead" it made me laugh a little to myself.

Courtney said...

oops. typo. i changed it. BOO OBAMA. I'm leaving the country.

Darren and Tessa said...

Hey Courtney Im glad you found my blog tess has one too I just found out you can get it off my blog if you would like her baby is sooo cute! Talk to you soon!