1. Did you date someone from your school? I went on dates with some of the guys at my school but didn't ever have a boyfriend.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A 1983 Honda Accord at first, and then a Jeep.
3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? Yes
4. Were you a party animal? Well, I went to parties, but wasn't really an "animal".
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't really know.
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Nope, I am musically challenged.
7. Were you a nerd? Not really, I mean, aren't we all a little nerdy sometimes?
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope, my high school was too big, and I wasn't one of the "favorites" or star players. But I was on the Top 12 for cross country once!
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? I think I got detention a couple times for being tardy. We just had to sit in the cafeteria and do homework.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Nope, never really knew it. I remember R-I-C-H-L-A-NNNNNN-D, that the cheerleaders would sing.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? umm....probably Mrs. Stroup for American Lit junior year, Mrs. Rulon for Volleyball p.e. freshman year, and Mr. Staley for anatomy senior year.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? Freshman and Sophomore year I ate at the seminary building, Junior year in the cafeteria, and Senior year, Danielle and I usually went somewhere, or sat in my car.
13. What is you schools full name? Richland High School
14. What is your schools mascot and colors? Our mascot was the Bombers (as in the airplane), but they just put the mushroom cloud on everything. I loved it. And our colors were green and gold.
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? Probably not. I'm glad its over with.
17. What did you remember most about graduation? I remember walking into the coliseum and having everyone cheering for us. and i remember all the beach balls flying around, and someone brought an inflatable doll/girlfriend too.
18. Where did you go for senior skip day? School! They threatened that we would not graduate if we were not there that day, and none of my friends were skipping anyways, so what would i have done?
19. Were you in any clubs? Well, i kind of pretended i was in key club.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? A little maybe, i don't really know.
21. Who was you prom date? I only went to prom once and it was with a guy named Doug.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I don't know. Maybe if some of my friends go, but the only ones i really care about are the ones that I see now, so probably not.
23. Did you have a job in high school? Lawn Mower for my family's lawn mowing business, and I cleaned the church bookstore. (but they were both more family jobs).
I tag Natalie Findlay, Kirbalicious Definition, and Jilayne Jenks.
1 comment:
lol, very interesting my friend...I was trying to picture little high school Courtney, and she was just precious.
Post a Comment