Thursday, November 6, 2008

DON'T let it snow!

I don't really have a whole lot to say. I am just procrastinating, which I am usually very good at. It's beginning to turn cold here in Rexburg, and I woke up to 3 inches of snow on the ground yesterday morning, which ended up freezing overnight. So it wasn't very fun walking to class in the morning on the ice. I almost fell like 10 times. I walked out of my apartment and saw a guy trying to shovel the sidewalk (I'm thinking he was maintenance), it was a nice gesture, but it was just ice, so nothing was happening. Oh well, can't blame him for trying!

I have senioritis so bad, its not even funny. I am so sick of homework, I could literally throw-up. Only 2 more weeks until Thanksgiving break. Hallelujah! I really don't care if it's going to be just me and my parents this year. I just need a break! So, I'll be home from the 20th to the 30th. Ten whole days. I can't wait.

I am going home on the 20th one day early because that is the night Twilight comes out and my mom, my cousin Tammy Bybee, and I'm guessing other people, (Kurt and Ashley?) are going to the midnight showing. I can't wait. I just hope I'm not too disappointed. I know it's going to be different from the book, but I hope they don't change it too much.

OK, why do people think they can make-out in public? I am in the library right now and the two next to me are really going at it. I have tried to clear my throat and make lots of noise, but they are just not getting the hint. Get a room!

So I left my cell phone charger at the hotel this past weekend at my cousin's AMAZING wedding in Texas. I'm going to blog about it later, once my parents send me some pics from it. Seriously, it was the fanciest wedding I've ever been to. I loved it. Anyways, so I left my charger at the hotel and they are sending it to me. My phone has been dead for 3 days now and I'm going nuts! I feel so cut off from the world. (That's why I haven't been answering, mom.) What did I ever do without it? Renton and Lisa, you guys are crazy for getting rid of yours. I'm thinking you'll regret it later. There have been so many times where I have needed to tell someone something, and I can't text or call them! The charger is actually here in Rexburg, but I didn't get home in time last night before the post office closed to go get it. They sent it COD (no, not cause of death like my roommate thought), so I have to go to the post office to pay for it, so hopefully I will be able to get down there today. Cross your fingers.

I am so excited for Christmas! I love the holiday season. We have already started listening to Christmas music in my apartment. They put up a Christmas Tree in the bookstore on campus yesterday, so I told my roommates that I wanted to put up my Christmas tree, but they wouldn't go for that. Ba humbug!

5 comments:

David and Kira said...

I started to LOL when I read about the couple making out!!! SO funny, but not really when you are there!! The joys of living at college!! Someday you will have to worry about your children watching your neighbors teenagers kissing their boyfriends and trying to explain THAT to a 4 year old!!

David and Kira said...

I started to LOL when I read about the couple making out!!! SO funny, but not really when you are there!! The joys of living at college!! Someday you will have to worry about your children watching your neighbors teenagers kissing their boyfriends and trying to explain THAT to a 4 year old!!

Sean and Kyla said...

I love each thing you wrote about and enjoy that snow while you can. or maybe it's just me, but I miss it, I miss falling on the snow while walking on campus. I miss hating going to school but still doing it and realizing you can come home and just hang out with roomies. but I feel ya, it's not fun while in the midst of it all and in the freezing cold. and making out in public is the best, you are missing out...nooooo...jk, even I wouldn't do that...well, at least not in the library and especially with someone coughing and clearing their throat all the time. lol.

{allison} said...

um...excuse me...i beliebe i said i was all for putting up the christmas tree. i mean, it is me who has been playing christmas music and all. i say next weekend we do it.

Danielle said...

oh court...sigh
i wish i was there with you. life just seems so much better when you don't live at home. i would have told the roomies to shut and put up the tree while they were at class.