Dallin has gotten so TALL!!
This is so funny:) I like the orange hair even if it's fake.
love it, so cute...but mostly the hand wave at the end is my favorite. I love when people do that, like a "heh heh..ok. that's all" or "alright. I'm just kidding..."
He looks so much like Renton! We get videos rather similar from Blaine... it makes you wonder, what do missionaries really do? :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dallin has gotten so TALL!!
This is so funny:) I like the orange hair even if it's fake.
love it, so cute...but mostly the hand wave at the end is my favorite. I love when people do that, like a "heh heh..ok. that's all" or "alright. I'm just kidding..."
He looks so much like Renton! We get videos rather similar from Blaine... it makes you wonder, what do missionaries really do? :)
Post a Comment