Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baffled

So a few weeks ago at church I was evesdropping on these people's conversation behind me and here's what went down:

girl #1: "Where are you from?"
girl #2: "I'm from Vermont."
girl #1: "Oh....where in Canada is that?"
girl #2: "Ummmmmmm..........that's actually in the US. Its in New England."

SERIOUSLY?!?!!?!!!!! When she said that I just about turned around and smacked her and said 'please tell me how you got into college....let alone graduated from the 2nd grade?' I don't even know why girl #1 brought out the whole 'new england' business...as if girl #2 would actually know where new england is? Girl #2 is probably still looking at her map of england thinking "now where is this vermont place?" seriously? I'm still scratching my head trying to figure this one out.

3 comments:

The Ottley's said...

That's one thing I don't miss about Rexburg... the girls. :)
Tami

Sean and Kyla said...

so rich, gosh I love it!

Noss said...

there are so many stupid people who make it far in life. I know a guy who doesn't know what order the months go in...just the other day he asked me if May already happened this year. duh. It JUST happened.
some people's kids.