Monday, June 9, 2008

Mission Accomplished

While at home this past weekend, I achieved one of the most important things in my life right now....reserving my copy of Breaking Dawn at Barnes & Noble. It will be waiting for me on August 2nd at midnight. For all those who would also like to own this book, I suggest going to your local Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc. and reserving your very own copy. You want to fit in with all the cool kids right? Come on....everyone's doing it.....

3 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

you know...you might get me to do just that! mostly so I CAN fit in with the cool kids and so I can know what you will be going through all day August 2nd! ; )

Courtney said...

this pleases me :)

Elder Colton James Riner said...

Hey! You've convinced me. I've been hearing all about this book stuff. Vampires huh? How long is it anyway? You're hilarious!