Wow, that is some nice looking hair. I need lessons, I try to do the Utah Poof all of the time, it just doesn't have the same velumptious swoosh that yours has. Teach me.
wow...seriously. rich hair do. what's richest and saddest about it is to see girls who really do their hair like that. lol. and precious: Kennedy and I were on the computer and "Uncle Brendon" started playing as I went to your blog! and no, I'm not sure how to center the pic...I think I mess with the actual picture size/dimensions and such...sorry!
3 comments:
Wow, that is some nice looking hair. I need lessons, I try to do the Utah Poof all of the time, it just doesn't have the same velumptious swoosh that yours has. Teach me.
wow...seriously. rich hair do. what's richest and saddest about it is to see girls who really do their hair like that. lol. and precious: Kennedy and I were on the computer and "Uncle Brendon" started playing as I went to your blog! and no, I'm not sure how to center the pic...I think I mess with the actual picture size/dimensions and such...sorry!
holy hannah...that is some amazing hair.
Post a Comment