Monday, June 23, 2008

Tag, I'm it....

Well lookie here...my first tag.

A- Attached or single: definitely 100% single
B- Best Friend: Kara, Kyla, Allison, Danielle, my family
C-Cake or Pie: depends on the kind
D-Day: As in favorite day of the week? in that case, probably Saturday (no work or class!)
E- Essential Item: chap stick, my black hoodie
F- Favorite Color: Black, green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: ummm....worms?
H-Home town: Richland
I- Indulgences: Twilight, buying songs on itunes (bad, BAD habbit! those $1 add up after a while, ya know!?)
J- January or July?: uh...hello! July, my birthday! and its summer
K-Kids: None right now....that you know of...kidding!
L-Life is incomplete without: my family and friends
M- Marriage Date: To be determined
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, but i like orange flavored things a lot
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes, and can myself be a phobia? Not as in i'm scared of myself...but my imagination scares me, like when i see a scary movie, my mind freaks me out more than the actual movie did cause i think about all the things that could happen. does that make any sense? probably not...
Q- Quote: "Joyce? Did you get a goose?" and anything from Friends, the best show EVER
R- Reason To Smile: there are only 4 more weeks in the semester! which means...only 4 more weeks of Chemistry! WOOHOO!
S- Season: summer and fall, but i do love Christmas time
T- Tag Three: you, you, and you
U- Unknown fact about me: I've been stabbed! Really I have, my mom was cutting a watermelon once and the knife fell off the counter and into my foot. It hurt. A lot. And now I have a scar.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love MEAT!
W- Worst Habit: procrastination, hands down.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: well, i've never had an ultrasound, so i'm going to have to go with x-ray.
Y-Your favorite food: I do love potatoes, in any way, shape, or form. and corn salsa. and i love reese's. And Alice Springs Chicken from Outback. Heck, i like pretty much anything but seafood. I don't eat anything that swims. SICK!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo

Well that was fun. And now you all know a little more about me.....precious.

1 comment:

Sean and Kyla said...

that WAS fun, I loved reading all about you and picturing you telling me your stabbing story in your bubble voice. lol.