Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

So, this past weekend, I went down to Phoenix with my parents to visit Renton and Lisa. We had a grand ole' time. It was very very hot....like 115 degrees the whole time we were there. But, that's ok, It made for some nice weather to get a tan...er...sunburn.


Don't ask me why I'm sticking my chest out like that....maybe trying to make up for the lack there of? Who knows.


We're so cool.

Renton and Dad

Notice mom and I at the bottom...

And a little refreshment...slurpee's all around!

Good food, good company, good weekend. Well, I'm off to class (yes, i am blogging in between work and class...i feel like a professional.)

3 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

so rich that you were blogging between class and work. great pictures, mostly of you sticking out your chest...hmm...interesting, yes, yes...and so it is.

The Ottley's said...

What a fun family!

Natalie said...

Oh how I love the maxfield family! Next time you visit Renton and Lisa I will come with :).
PS: I love elieens longer hair, adorable.
PSS: You are such a professional, I've always thought so Courtneymax.