Monday, June 23, 2008

Face lift

And there you have it. A nice new, and definitely more exciting, background for my blog. Hopefully it will stimulate your eyes. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Sean and Kyla said...

seriously? seriously, you are getting way too good at this whole blogging thing. you may have to 'face lift' my blog some time soon.
p.s. I miss you.
p.p.s remember when you were accused of cheating?
p.p.p.s. remember last year when you wrote on your hand and were half kidding about cheating in the testing center?

Courtney said...

you weren't supposed to tell anyone! Now the whole world knows! jk. But really....
Disclaimer: I did not cheat, nor have i ever!
ps. remember when we were accused of stealing from Broulims. that was fun. we should do it again sometime. maybe you should blog about. do you still have the picture of "it"?

Sarah Jones said...

I like your background. To answer your question...David made my background for me out of a piece of scrapbook paper that I liked - hes got some skillz.

Sean and Kyla said...

p.p.p.p.s. love the Twilight movie countdown ; )

Natalie said...

love it, love it, love it!!!